700 W Buffalo St
Ithaca, NY 14850
Why do so many people who end up in jail also suffer from an mental illness? Why do many of the same people get sent to jail repeatedly in stead of getting the support and help they need?
A mental health court will offer help and support to so many in our community. It is an effective alternative to incarceration. Please join us on Sunday, October 7 from 2 to 3:30 pm at The Space at Greenstar for a discussion of Mental Health Court: Justice Without Jail.
- Ithaca City Court Judge Scott Miller
- a recent Auburn Mental Health Court Graduate
- a representative of Tompkins County Mental Health Services
- Captain Ray Bunce of Tompkins County Sheriff’s Office
- a representative of Alliance of Families for Justice