Now Available: New Educational Video Series on Adult Behavioral Health Medicaid Managed Care
NYS is announcing the release of the new Adult Behavioral Health Medicaid Managed Care Video Series, now available online and included in the New Choices in Recovery presentations held across New York State.
About the Video Series
The NYS Office of Mental Health (OMH), in partnership with the Office of Alcohol and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS), the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH), and the Center for Practice Innovations have developed a series of educational videos intended to familiarize individuals and their physical and behavioral health providers with:
· Medicaid Managed Care Health and Recovery Plans (HARPs);
· Adult Behavioral Health (BH) Home and Community Based Services (BH HCBS); and
· Health Home Care Management
The series also walks through the process of accessing Behavioral Health (BH) Home and Community Based Services, including the role of Care Managers, the Eligibility Assessment, and the Person-Centered Plan of Care.
The series includes the following videos:
- Health Homes
- Care Managers
- Health and Recovery Plans (HARPs)
- BH HCBS Eligibility Assessment
- Person-Centered Plan of Care
- Behavioral Health (BH) Home and Community Based Services