NAMI Finger Lakes News This Week brings you information and events of interest to the Mental Health community. You’ll find resources for support, education and advocacy for families impacted by mental health conditions.
Subscribe here so you can receive our news in your inbox.
To read our most recent issue, visit this link:
NAMI FL News This Week- September 24, 2021
In this issue:
- NAMI Finger Lakes Crisis File
- NAMI FL Special Forum: Suicide Awareness- September 27- 6:30PM (Virtual)
- NAMI Finger Lakes Family Forum- Mental Health Services For Medicaid Eligible Children and Adolescents – September 28- 6:30PM (Virtual)
- NAMI Smarts for Advocacy Workshop Sponsored by NAMI FL- October 9!
- NAMI Report: Navigating Health Insurance Following a Suicide Attempt
- Register for Upcoming Support Group
- Intro to Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Replay
- NAMI FL 2021 Programs and Services Guide
- Opportunities to Support NAMI Finger Lakes
- Like-Follow-Share NAMI FL