NAMI FL Family Support Groups are led by trained facilitators who have lived experience with loved ones who live with mental health conditions. At NAMI support groups, we share concerns, coping skills, and compassion in a supportive atmosphere.
NAMI FL virtual support groups currently meet on Zoom.
To register, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 607-288-2460 with your name, preferred phone number and email and the date of the meeting you wish to attend.
**PLEASE NOTE- You must register for each group you wish to attend. Please contact us as requested above 2 hours prior to the meeting you wish to attend so we don’t miss your request.**
NAMI Support Groups are for people 18 and over who have a loved one living with a mental health condition.
Groups meet for 1 & 1/2 hours.
Family Support Group:
- Tuesday, May 3 at 7:00 PM- Virtual Family Support Group
- Monday, May 16 at 1:30 PM- Virtual Family Support Group
Partner/Spouse Support Group:
*NEW!*- Due to increased interest, we’ve added a second monthly Partner/Spouse Group for adults 18 and over who have a partner/spouse who lives with a mental health condition.
- Thursday May 12 at 7:00 PM– Virtual Partner/Spouse Group
- Thursday May 26 at 7:00 PM– Virtual Partner/Spouse Group
In Person Group- NAMI Finger Lakes Family Support Wellness Walk:
- MAY DATE- To Be Determined- Ithaca Location sent upon registration
- This group is for adults 18 and over who’s loved one has experienced a mental health condition.
- We’ll gather at an outdoor Ithaca location weather permitting.
- For the safety of our participants and volunteers, vaccination is required for attendance.
Click to view our Support Group Materials
If you need support now, please call the NAMI Finger Lakes Help Line at 607-273-2462. Our Help Line is answered by local NAMI family members who have experience with loved ones living with mental illness.