NAMI Finger Lakes News This Week brings you information and events of interest to the Mental Health community. You’ll find resources for support, education and advocacy for families impacted by mental health conditions.
Subscribe here so you can receive our news in your inbox.
To read our most recent issue, visit this link:
NAMI FL News This Week-July 16, 2021
In this issue:
- NAMI FL Crisis File
- July is Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC) Mental Health Awareness Month
- NAMI FL Pop Up In Person Support Group- July 23rd!
- NY Office of Mental Health Regional Advisory Committee- July 26th
- NAMI NYS BIPOC Mental Health Video Series- Part 1
- NAMI FL 2021 Programs and Services Guide
- Register for Upcoming Support Group
- Racker Center Expanding Possibilities Program
- Melissa and Ben’s Summer Sale- NAMI FL Tabling Opportunity
- Save The Date- Dump And Run Sale- Coming in August!
- Register for NAMICon 2021
- Opportunities to Support NAMI Finger Lakes
- Like and Share NAMI FL