NAMI Finger Lakes News This Week brings you information and events of interest to the Mental Health community. You’ll find resources for support, education and advocacy for families impacted by mental health conditions.
Subscribe here so you can receive our news in your inbox.
In this issue:
- NAMI FL Crisis File
- July is Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC) Mental Health Awareness Month
- Sharing Hope- A Video Series on Mental Health in The Black Community
- Mental Health and Self Care for Asian STEM Professionals
- NAMI FL 2021 Programs and Services Guide
- Register for Upcoming Support Groups
- Let’s Talk Consultations- Free Service For Cornell Students
- Opportunities to Support NAMI Finger Lakes
- Like and Share NAMI FL on Your Socials