NAMI Finger Lakes News This Week brings you information and events of interest to the Mental Health community. You’ll find resources for support, education and advocacy for families impacted by mental health conditions.
Subscribe here so you can receive our news in your inbox.
To read our most recent issue, visit this link:
NAMI FL News This Week-July 23, 2021
In this issue:
- NAMI FL Crisis File
- July is Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC) Mental Health Awareness Month
- NAMI-NYS BIPOC Mental Health Discussion Series Part 2: Black Mental Health & Ending The Stigma Replay
- NAMI FL 2021 Programs and Services Guide
- NAMI Mid-Hudson Shares Virtual In Our Own Voice Event
- Register for Upcoming Support Group
- Melissa and Ben’s Summer Sale- NAMI FL Tabling Opportunity
- Save The Date- Dump And Run Sale- Coming in August!
- Opportunities to Support NAMI Finger Lakes
- Like-Follow-Share NAMI FL